VA Runner is proud to partner with many local businesses that promote a healthy, active lifestyle. To learn more about them, just click on their logos
Check out Dominion Cycling & Tri’s Summer camp! 4 days & 4 nights in Prince William Forest Park. 6/24/13-6/28/13. Click here for more information
Join the Fredericksburg Area Running Club!
What does your membership mean? Click here to sign up now!
Discounts to many FARC sponsored races and events
- A chance to participate in group runs, social events and banquets
- A chance to win an award within the Coldwell Banker Elite Grand Prix Series!
- 10% off at VA Runner!
Now you can get the complete solution to weight loss. Only Curves Complete combines the right exercise with the right meal plan and one-on-one coaching to maximize fat loss and rev-up your metabolism. And as always, you get the support and encouragement of the Curves community to help you reach your goals.
We are a family business offering opportunities for individuals, teams, and families to participate in outdoor, off-road, athletic competitions and events mostly held along the Rappahannock River in historic Fredericksburg, Virginia.
Find your location! With 9 locations from Richmond to Fredericksburg, there’s always one close by! Find yours right now!
Whether you’ve run 20 marathons or a quarter-mile in your life, you’ll find a place among our runners. Remember that anyone can run by taking on step at a time…….. So, what are you waiting for? Join us!
The first one in Fredericksburg to open its doors, RARE CrossFit (RCF) has been helping everyday people transform themselves into high-performing athletes since 2008. Providing our members with a clear path to elite fitness: this is our purpose, our priority and our passion.
Since 1973, Sport & Health has grown to be Washington’s largest family of health clubs with 24 locations in Virginia, Maryland and D.C. Whether you want to lose weight, tone up, improve your cardiovascular condition or train for a sport or event, it’s our goal to help you improve every aspect of your health and well-being.
Runners and walkers of all levels are encouraged to participate. This is a fun group who is all about getting up and moving!! The cost is FREE!!
Moms of Fredericksburg has created a free resource to help make your transition smoother by offering:
- Information to help relocate your family to Fredericksburg.
- Recommendations for services to help complete your move.
- Statistics to assist you in making important decisions affecting your family.
- Support from local organizations who cater to Moms.
- Connections with Mothers living in Fredericksburg.
- Tips for making Motherhood easier – “Yes, we know this is a big bucket to fill.”
- Everything else a Mom living in Fredericksburg would be interested in knowing.